It’s now been a year since I started the Greatness Marketing Academy where I took my 17 years of entrepreneurship and marketing experience to create a 7 part marketing process that helps entrepreneurs make their business dreams a reality. I have taught the class now 20 times and I LOVE it because it rocks people’s world! I was determined to create a way to teach branding + marketing + sales all together in one simple training. If you are like most entrepreneurs you wish you had a magic marketing fairy who did all your marketing and sales for you. I understand completely, but today’s blog is to give you the outline of my process so you can start to see the flow of how branding, markeitng and sales are very different, but yet have to work together. The process to ‘capture’ something that you have been doing for a while isn’t easy. It’s all in your head and you know it well, but to put it to words to teach others wasn’t my strong suit. Now that I have taught it many time I have been able to see what works and what doesn’t in my explaination. Today
Greatness Marketing Academy introduces 7 Steps to Great Marketing Success:
1. Get rooted in Greatness & Vision first. =- know what your value and solutions are.
2. Create your Brand promise & Brand identity that is throughout your business
3. Understand your Sales: numbers, tangibles & intangibles (no one will tell you this one!)
4. Know who is your Target Market and how and why they buy from you
5. Create powerful Landing Language that “calls” your target market to you
6. Plan your Marketing distribution well and reach your target market in ways they can hear it
7. Be clear in how you Nurture your potential clients so they can get to know you
Take my 8 question quiz here for the quickest way to find out how fast your business is growing!
After teaching the first 100 people in this training I can tell you that everyone tells me that “number 3 and 5 are not taught anywhere else”. Additionally if you don’t start with #1 and #2 the rest will be build on unstable ‘ground’. 1 and 2 are the foundation of a smart marketing and sales plan.
What questions do you have about this, comment below.
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW THIS POST INSPIRED YOU PLEASE COMMENT BELOW…
Need help staying in your greatness everyday?
Check out my new book The Greatness Game here.
Dena’s passion is to help women entrepreneurs structure, market and lead their business to the next level of greatness and revenue. Let’s start today.
- Connect with me on Facebook here for her daily inspirations.
- 8 crucial questions to plan your business growth click here.
- Enjoy Dena’s free Gratitude Journal and more free downloads here.
- Want to work with me? Book a free 30 minute session on this subject to see if we are a fit – schedule here.