Jump into Greatness:
Marketing strategy + Sales Class + Adventure!
LIMITED TO ONLY 8 PEOPLE.
Next 2020 Date to be announced.
What is this:
JUMP INTO GREATNESS is a 3 hour marketing & sales class, plus lunch AND it includes a fabulous ‘jump’ in the indoor skydiving simulator in Scottsdale, AZ.
You have big dreams and to achieve them you must get out of your comfort zone. So are you willing to jump? Don’t believe the illusion that “you just have to work harder”. That’s how you run yourself into the ground. You must have a clear and powerful marketing and sales plan to succeed in business.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs who are actively building their business
- Entrepreneurs who want their business to be between $100k – 1 Million
You Will Learn:
- my 7 step framework to create a powerful marketing and sales strategy that will help increase revenues – you will now have a powerful marketing and sales plan!
- how to manage all the content marketing (blog, social media, newsletter) with ease and grace
- how to uplevel your business vision and recharge your greatness
- 3 key elements that will take your revenue and results to a new level
- the tools to be the intentional and successful business owner you were meant to be
- plus, each person gets a private one-on-one 30 minute coaching session with Dena
What to expect:
We will meet at iFly Phoenix on the designated date. After our jump session we will then have lunch and our masterminding session until 300pm.
iFly Indoor Skydiving
9206 E. Talking Stick Way Scottsdale, AZ 85250
**If you are coming in from out of town please coordinate that with Dena
Restrictions & Waiver:
Flight Restrictions and Waiver here: https://www.iflyworld.com/flight-waiver/ (fill out in advance to save time)
FAQ’S about jumping:
- Do I need any experience to indoor skydive? Nope. First timers are fine. It’s safe, they train hundreds of people, police, military, skydivers everyday.
- Do I have to do the jump? No, but it’s a free bonus of the class and we highly recommend that you do it unless you are injured.
- Do I need to own a business to be in this class? Yes, or building one.
- Do I need to bring food? No, we will feed you a fabulous lunch. But yes eat breakfast, always eat breakfast.
- Can I take this class alone? Come alone or bring a client or friend. You will meet great people.
- Are there any other fees? No, everything is included.
Who is this hosted by:
Her greatness formula transforms companies to be aligned in their greatness, together with; clear strategies, powerful systems, effective marketing and a bold vision so that you can accomplish your biggest dreams.
Dena started her first business, a PR & marketing company serving the entertainment industry, at the age of 24 while she was living in New York City . In 1999 at the age of 27 she experienced a minor stroke, and had to learn how to speak again. In her year of recovery Dena sold her business to a start-up Internet company and became their Director of Marketing. It was the first year of the internet and they built a community of 70,000 members, and has since become the #1 global leader in its industry. Dena deeply believes in the power of BIG dreams, philanthropy, greatness and entrepreneurship, and her mission is to ignite greatness in women, girls and leaders worldwide. Read more about her coaching programs here. Grab a coy of her book here. Get a first row seat as she shares her tips and behind the scenes of her business and life on her facebook page here.