An award-winning entrepreneur and speaker who works with C-Suite leaders, Million Dollar Entrepreneurs and world changers.
Create a GREAT business and become a GREAT leader.
Dena is an award-winning coach, speaker, philanthropist, and best selling author who works with C-Suite leaders, Million Dollar CEO’s, and world changers.
She is a leading voice on the topic of greatness mindset and full potential. Her proven methodology has changed the lives of hundreds of leaders who now have the freedom and power to truely make the impact and the income they desire.
She has been an entrepreneur since 1996 and a speaker since 2008. She opened her coaching and training company in 2001 and since then has worked with clients from every industry, celebrities and top CEO’s. As a business coach, she helps clients go from good to great in their Greatness, Purpose & Profits.
Every result you want to produce in your life or business starts with your mindset, which is why her Greatness Coaching is invaluable to your bottom line and your purpose. Dena often says, “that we never outsell our mindset.” So if you are committed to going to the next level then Dena is the coach for you.
Just listen to a recent interview with her on the Good To Be Home Podacast.
Her greatness training transforms companies and leaders so that you can accomplish your biggest goals. But make no mistake, she is not a sugar-coated coach that allows for the same ol’ reasons why you can’t go bigger. She loves her clients and pushes them out of their comfort zone to go big. You are on this planet for a reason and your business is one of the biggest platforms to deliver your purpose.
Greatness Mindset + Purpose + Profits = Unlimited Success & Unlimited Impact
Dena started her first business, a PR & marketing company serving the entertainment industry, at the age of 24 while she was living in New York City. In 1999 at the age of 27 she experienced a minor stroke, and during her recovery had to learn how to speak again. In her year of recovery, Dena realized her calling was much bigger than her marketing company. So, she sold her business to a start-up Internet company and became their Director of Marketing. It was the first year of the internet and they built a community of 70,000 members and has since become the #1 global leader in its industry. After a year at that start-up, she left to start her coaching and training company. She has garnered 9 business awards and over 90 media stories including CNN, Entrepreneur magazine, First Women, NBC, and Business Journal. You might have seen her recent book, The Greatness Game, recently hit #1 on Amazon Best Seller list.
Dena deeply believes in the power of greatness, and her mission is not only to build great leaders, but to advance women and girls worldwide. She has a heart for philanthropy and co-founded a national 501c3 called The Girls Rule Foundation to help teen girls build leadership, self-confidence and bright futures so they can be our next generation of leaders and world changers.
She has created philanthropy projects that change the world:
- The September 11 Photo Project Tour (2001) Book by Regan Books/Harper Collins – a 6 U.S. city tour to heal America which raised money for The NYC Burn Unit.
- The Summer Spaaah Series (2005) – an Arizona summer event which has had over 8,000 women and has raised $100k for Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Chat, Chew and Chocolate (2001) – an inspirational women’s club for busy women with 26 licensed chapters nationwide and 15,000 members.
- Girls Rule Foundation (2007) – A 501c3 that helps girls build leadership, self-confidence and bright futures through 5 empowerment and leadership programs. Info here.
Dena’s Mission is: To inspire and educate people worldwide to live, love and lead from their greatness mindset so they can
fulfill their purpose and highest potential
(I help people do epic sh*t).
Dena Patton accepting first place winner from Phoenix Business Journal for Girls Rule Foundation 2017
Photo credit: Jim Poulin Phoenix Business Journal
Wendy Jae Tucker & David Tucker Testimonial
A few featured media stories on Dena:
- Good To Be Home Podcast, 2019 Listen Here Ep 1 and Listen Here Ep 2
- Igniting Your Greatness eWomen Network Podcast, 2018, view here
- ABC News, featured segment, 2017, view here
- Power of Moms Podcast, featured guest, 2016 listen here
- Fabulous Arizona, Feature Profile, 2016 read it here
- The Women’s Eye Radio, featured guest, 2016, listen here
- Entrepreneur Simplified, featured guest, 2016, watch here
- Start Up Savant, 2016 featured coach, see here
- Scottsdale Uptown Magazine, 2015, Trendsetter interview, see above.
- Top 24 Women in Branding, 2014, featured, here
- Arizona Foothills Magazine, Trendsetter Leader interview, here
- iHeart Radio 8 stations, interview on philanthropy with Girls Rule, here
- The Kingdom Money Project, Featured interview, here
- Rhonda Town of Plenty More Love, featured interview
- Empowered Women of Social Media Book, coauthor, Amazon here
- Empowered By Purpose 21 Day Tele-summit, 2014 Featured interview guest
- Feminine Abundance Summit, 2014 featured interview guest, here
- The Wellness Journey Radio Show, 2014, featured interview guest, starts at 29:00 here
- The Faces Behind The Pages, 2013 book, featured author,here
- The Philantrepreneur Radio Show, 2013 radio guest
- Design & Lifestyles Magazine, 2013 Featured Article – Page 12 Read Here
- High-Def Women Radio, 2013, Interview with Dena Patton
- 202 Magazine, 2013, featured column
- SheKnows TV, 2012, (pictured) 5 expert segment
- Voice America with Michelle Corr, 3 expert segments
- First for Women Magazine, 2010 featured column
- ABC Sonoran Living ABC Morning Show, June 2010,
- Entrepreneur.com, June 2010, Feature Article
- Raising Arizona Kids Magazine, August 30 2010
- The ABCs of Finding Balance For Busy Women, 2010article
- Dispatch Newspaper, 2009, Feature Article
- Phoenix Magazine, Sept 09, “Best of” article
- Enterprising Women Magazine, 2009, article on Dena Patton
- Arizona Republic, 2011, Feature Article on Dena Patton
- High-Def Women Radio, 2011, Interview with Dena Patton
- CNN Radio, 2010, Superwoman Syndrome Segment
- Pursestrings Radio, 2010, Superwoman Syndrome segment
- September 11 Photo Project 2001-2003 media over 10 national articles
Dena and daughter Alli (2017)
Why Should you hire or “rent” Dena’s business experience?:
- CREATOR of four successful businesses since 1997
- AWARD-winning business owner
- CO-FOUNDER of a growing 501c3
- PHILANTHROPY expert
- AUTHOR of #1 Amazon Best seller on greatness
- COAUTHOR of 3 books
- FAITH BASED & VALUES BASED in everything she does
- CREATOR of 45 sold out retreats, events and workshops
- PUBLISHER of many articles (web & magazines)
- PR & MARKETING expertise
- SPEAKER to hundreds of groups
- BUSINESS COACH since 2001 to thousands of individuals
- FEATURED in over 90+ media stories
- PAST PRODUCER of CBS TV show
Dena Patton, Author
Dena’s Best-Selling Book
The Greatness Game
– #1 Amazon Best Seller
You were BORN with greatness and the tips in this book will teach you to crush smallness so that you can live, love and lead from your greatness and create the most extraordinary life you can imagine.
It is a powerful, daily manual to keep with you to maintain your greatness. Dena teaches this methodology through speaking, coaching and writing because she wants people to win the games that are most important to them. This methodology is a revolutionary way to help you identify the invisible smallness agreements that can limit and constrain your greatness. What would be possible if you could access 100 percent of your greatest self? ORDER HERE
Dena’s Co-Authored Books
The Faces behind the pages that Inspire
Dena is one of the co-authors behind the collective effort of The Faces behind the pages that Inspire series. The Faces Behind the Pages That Inspire is filled with fascinating stories from authors who overcame the greatest obstacles in their path and thereby bringing inspiration to millions.
What if you truly knew how powerful you were? Well, get ready, because in this powerful book, you’ll go behind the scenes of Facebook’s most inspirational Pages that inspire millions of people day in and day out, and meet a team of teachers/Admins -are going to inspire you to find that out! Order your book or kindle version today! ORDER HERE
Women in High Def
Dena’s story can be found in Women in High Def which aims to propel women out of a low-def, foggy life of going through the motions in a blur. The profound stories, intercessory prayer prompts and coaching elements work together to catapult women into living fearlessly for God…being bolder moms, having purposeful passions, pursuing marriage excellence, loving themselves with gusto, laughing with abandon, and more. The Bible study at the back of the book points them to scripture to gain Biblical insight and direction for each need and role they play. It can be used alone or in a group. Order your book or kindle version today! ORDER HERE
Empowered Women of Social Media
Dena’s powerful story is found in Empowered Women of Social Media. In celebration of International Women’s Day, Empowered Women of Social Media: Finding Global Unity in Social Communities is a book featuring women from all over the world. Each story is written to inspire you the reader, and through our process we formed a unique sisterhood. Social Communities such as Facebook, provide women a platform for which to enhance and raise their voice. Global unity is a topic which is very dear to the hearts of each writer in this anthology. Today more than ever, the world is embracing women as change makers, life seamstresses and innovators of positive change. ORDER HERE
The September 11 Photo Project
Dena helped this project become a reality and became the Media & Tour Director in NYC in 2001. The Project was made into a book titled “The September 11 Photo Project”, published by Regan Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers in May of 2002. It has sold over 60,000 copies and the book reached number one in Amazon.com rankings in the month after its release and stayed in the Top 10 for a week. It also appeared on the extended NY Times Best Seller List. All the proceeds from the book went to the New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation, a not-for-profit that supports research, prevention, education, and the proper treatment of burns. Over twenty thousand dollars were raised on behalf of the Foundation through both direct and indirect efforts.
A few of Dena’s awards include:
- Phoenix Business Journal Phoenix Stories 1st place, 2017 (for her nonprofit Girls Rule Foundation)
- Athena Awards Nominee, 2016 & 2018
- MASK Unity Award, Honoree, 2015
- ewomen Network, Nonprofit of the year, 2015
- MASK Unity Award, Top 15 finalist, 2014
- Woman of the Year, NBAZ Top 3 Finalist 2013
- Best Of, Winner, Phoenix Magazine 2010
- Mompreneur of the Year, Top 10 Finalist 2010
- Spirit of Enterprise top 5 Semi-Finalist, 2009
- Event of the Year winner, AzTec Awards 2008
- Platinum Awards Winner, Arizona Foothills Magazine 2008
- Athena Powerlink Winner, 2008
- Woman of The Year/January winner, Clear Channel Radio 2007
- Harvard Business School, Entrepreneur of the year, Finalist
- NYC Chancellor’s Office, Creative Service Award
Dena is a member of: The International Coach Federation, eWomen Network Platinum, & Arizona Small Business Association.