An award-winning coach and trainer who works with world-changing business owners and leaders.
Since 2001 Dena has coached thousands of world-changing entrepreneurs and leaders to build their businesses to new levels of impact and income. In the sea of business coaches don’t get caught up with the inauthentic, inexperienced, or over-hyped coaches.
Dena has worked one-on-one with 1000+ clients just like you. You are a world-changing, purpose-driven entrepreneur or leader! Dena can help you gain incredible income growth and amazing impact growth that is aligned to you, your purpose and your values. You might have tried programs, books or other experts to gain the edge and growth you want, but only to be disappointed with lackluster results. But here’s the truth, all coaches are not created equal.
Dena helps her clients to become great leaders who are building great companies.
We coach and train world-changing entrepreneurs to build 3 important areas of their business; the systems to be a well-oiled company,
the strategy to be a well-marketed company, and the greatness mindset to be a well-led company
all while you enjoy more balance and less stress.
Dena’s 3-Step approach can help you build the systems to be a well-oiled company, the strategy to be a well-funded company, and the greatness mindset to be a well-led company that will help you make the income and the impact that you want. Dena’s passion is to help you dream bigger and make it a reality.
Dena’s world-class Greatness Methodology helps you to elevate your systems, marketing and revenue. But it also helps you to transform the limiting beliefs, the overwhelm, the negative thoughts and the bad habits that are holding your business from growth. She will help you build epic things you never dreamt were possible. Her proven frameworks and distinctions will help you build your business in the 8 Pillars of Business! Dena offers one-on-one weekly coaching or you can go through one of her powerful VIP programs (1-3 Day experiences one-on-one with Dena).
Dena has led her business, clients, family, faith and philanthropy successfully because of her commitment to her 6 values: Courage, Faith, Accountability, Authenticity, Integrity, and Fun. She believes that values are the foundation of a great company. Are you ready to build a GREAT company!
On stages, Dena is known for her expertise and inspiration on the topic of mental toughness and building a positive mindset (a greatness mindset). As a Keynote speaker she speaks on stages and virtual stages around the world to inspire and transform audiences. A greatness mindset is at the heart of all success no matter what industry or sector you are in, and with Dena’s methodology your audiences will have the tools to thrive in greatness. Read more about her speaking here. She has won 9 business awards, and in 2018 became a best-selling author of The Greatness Game grab a copy here.
Her clients are from very different industries, but… they all have a mission to change the world through their business’s purpose, vision and values! Her extensive client list ranges from CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Celebrities and World changers from across the world. In the last couple years a few of Dena’s client’s have ranged from the owners of a National Award Winning Custom Home Builder to a Top National Education Consultant to a Tech CEO with global teams to top realtors to Award winning chefs to the CEO of a publishing agency to the CEO of a PR firm to the CEO of a D&I consulting firm to the owners of a global media company to celebrities and every industry in between. Some of her clients are confidential and some client’s testimonials can be found here.
“Make no mistake, she is not a sugar-coated coach that allows for the
same ol’ reasons why you can’t go bigger. She loves her clients and pushes us
out of our comfort zone to go big. I now know that my business is one of the
biggest platforms to deliver my purpose in big ways.” – Suzanne T.
Prior to building her coaching & training company, Dena moved herself from Phoenix to NYC at the age of 21 to follow her dreams. At the age of 24 she founded her first business, a PR & marketing company that served the entertainment industry in film, Broadway and TV. As she experienced more and more clients in theater, she realized that there was a lack of reliable marketing assets (1997) for theater in NYC. Seeing the opportunity, Dena created a new division in her marketing agency that focused on publishing the first ever magazine that covered Broadway, Off Broadway and Off Off Broadway. Then, in 1999 at the age of 27 she experienced a minor stroke, and during her recovery Dena had to learn how to speak again and refocus her life. In that time, Dena realized her calling was much bigger than her marketing company. It was the first year of the internet which created an opportunity to sell her marketing and publishing business to a start-up tech company, and become their Director of Marketing while still recovering. They built a community of 70,000 subscribers and has since become the #1 global leader in its industry. After a year at that tech start-up, she departed to start Dena Patton Coaching and Training company in 2001 which she continues to thrive today. In that first year of her coaching business she was near the towers the morning of 9/11. Soon after the tragedy she helped to create and lead The September 11 Photo Project with 10,000 participants and 500,000 attendees. She created and led the 9/11 tour across the country to help create community, healing and hope. The project then became a NY Times best selling book (see book below) and Emmy nominated TV movie. The project went on to be a permanent collection in the NYC Library. In 2002 she was inspired to move herself and her business back to her home town of Phoenix, Arizona where she married her husband Greg in 2005 and had her daughter Alli in 2008. Her goals in life are to travel to 10+ countries in the next 10 years, host epic life-changing events around the world, coach great clients doing great things in the world and to help her daughter thrive in life. Dena has garnered 9 business awards and over 90 media stories including CNN, Entrepreneur magazine, First Women, NBC, and Business Journal. Dena is passionate about community and philanthropy which you can learn more about below:
Dena deeply believes in the power of greatness, and her mission is to help leaders worldwide live and lead from greatness. She also has a heart for philanthropy and projects that change the world with the power of positivity, encouragement and community.
Dena has created philanthropy projects that change the world:
- The September 11 Photo Project Tour (2001-2002) – She led the 6 U.S. city tour to heal America which was attended by over 500,000+ people which raised money for victims of 9/11 at The NYC Burn Unit and our Book by Regan Books/Harper Collins.
- The Summer Spaaah Series (2005-2007) – She cofounded this Arizona fundraising event which went on to host over 8,000 women and has raised $100k for Fresh Start Women’s Foundation
- Chat, Chew and Chocolate (2004-2015) – She founded this inspirational, social club for busy women with 26 licensees/chapters nationwide and 15,000 members.
- Girls Rule Foundation (2007-present) – She cofounded and continues to lead this 501c3 that offers Leadership programs that empower girls in 3 key areas: self-esteem skills, leadership skills and financial/career skills.
Dena’s Mission is: To inspire and educate people worldwide to live, love and lead from their greatness mindset so they can fulfill their purpose and highest potential (I help people do EPIC sh*t they couldn't do before they worked with me).
Dena Patton accepting first place winner from Phoenix Business Journal for Girls Rule Foundation 2017
Photo credit: Jim Poulin Phoenix Business Journal
Wendy Jae Tucker & David Tucker Testimonial
Some featured media stories on Dena:
- City Lifestyle Magazine, Feature Article, Page 20-21 Here
- The 7 Figures Club Podcast, Listen
- Sales Pop Podcast, 2022, Listen
- Accelerate Your Business Growth Podcast, 2022, Listen
- Two Fit Crazies Podcast, 2021
- Limitless Women Podcast, 2020
- Good To Be Home Podcast, 2019
- Igniting Your Greatness Podcast, 2018
- ABC News, featured segment, 2017,
- Power of Moms Podcast, featured guest, 2016
- Fabulous Arizona, Feature Profile, 2016
- The Women’s Eye Podcast, 2016
- Entrepreneur Simplified Podcast, 2016
- Start Up Savant, 2016 featured coach
- Scottsdale Uptown Magazine, 2015, Trendsetter interview
- Top 24 Women in Branding, 2014, featured
- Arizona Foothills Magazine, Trendsetter Leader here
- iHeart Radio 8 stations, interview on philanthropy,
- The Kingdom Money Project, Featured interview,
- Empowered Women of Social Media Book, coauthor,
- Empowered By Purpose Tele-summit, 2014 Featured guest
- Business Abundance Summit, 2014 featured interview
- The Wellness Journey Show, 2014, featured interview
- The Faces Behind The Pages, 2013 book, featured author
- The Philantrepreneur Radio Show, 2013 radio guest
- Design & Lifestyles Magazine, 2013 Featured Article
- High-Def Women Radio, 2013, Interview with Dena Patton
- 202 Magazine, 2013, featured column
- SheKnows TV, 2012, (pictured) 5 expert segment
- Voice America with Michelle Corr, 3 expert segments
- First for Women Magazine, 2010 featured column
- ABC Sonoran Living ABC Morning Show, June 2010, 2011
- Entrepreneur.com, June 2010, Feature Article
- Raising Arizona Kids Magazine, August 30 2010
- The ABCs of Finding Balance For Women, 2010,article
- Dispatch Newspaper, 2009, Feature Article
- Phoenix Magazine, Sept 09, “Best of” article
- Enterprising Women Magazine, 2009, article
- Arizona Republic, 2011, Feature Article on Dena Patton
- High-Def Women Radio, 2011, Interview with Dena Patton
- CNN Radio, 2010, Superwoman Syndrome
- Pursestrings Radio, 2010, Superwoman Syndrome segment
- September 11 Photo Project 2001-2003 media coverage in over 10 national articles
- Theatermania 1999-2000, media coverage in 20 local and national stories
Why Should you hire Dena?
- CREATOR of Greatness Coaching – 8 Areas of Business
- BUSINESS OWNER of four successful businesses since 1997
- BUSINESS COACH since 2001 to thousands of individuals
- AWARD-winning business owner
- AUTHOR of #1 Amazon Best seller on greatness mindset
- COAUTHOR of 3 books
- FAITH BASED & VALUES BASED in everything she does
- CREATOR of 55 sold out retreats, events and workshops
- 25 YEARS of PR & MARKETING expertise
- FEATURED in over 90+ media stories
- PAST PRODUCER & HOST of CBS TV show about entrepreneurship
- SPEAKER to hundreds of groups and events worldwide
- PUBLISHER of many articles (web & magazines)
- CHARITY/501c3/philanthropy experience
You are already doing great work, and having a coach will move you to the next level of success with much more velocity and clarity. You literally cut months, and sometimes years, off the learning curve so you can get to success faster.
Need the power, accountability and confidential support of a coach on your side? Book a consultation today:
Dena Patton, Author
Dena’s Best-Selling Book
The Greatness Game
– #1 Amazon Best Seller
You were BORN with greatness and the tips in this book will teach you to crush smallness so that you can live, love and lead from your greatness and create the most extraordinary life you can imagine.
It is a powerful, daily manual to keep with you to maintain your greatness. Dena teaches this methodology through speaking, coaching and writing because she wants people to win the games that are most important to them. This methodology is a revolutionary way to help you identify the invisible smallness agreements that can limit and constrain your greatness. What would be possible if you could access 100 percent of your greatest self? ORDER HERE
Dena’s Co-Authored Books
The Faces behind the pages that Inspire
Dena is one of the co-authors behind the collective effort of The Faces behind the pages that Inspire series. The Faces Behind the Pages That Inspire is filled with fascinating stories from authors who overcame the greatest obstacles in their path and thereby bringing inspiration to millions.
What if you truly knew how powerful you were? Well, get ready, because in this powerful book, you’ll go behind the scenes of Facebook’s most inspirational Pages that inspire millions of people day in and day out, and meet a team of teachers/Admins -are going to inspire you to find that out! Order your book or kindle version today! ORDER HERE
Women in High Def
Dena’s story can be found in Women in High Def which aims to propel women out of a low-def, foggy life of going through the motions in a blur. The profound stories, intercessory prayer prompts and coaching elements work together to catapult women into living fearlessly for God…being bolder moms, having purposeful passions, pursuing marriage excellence, loving themselves with gusto, laughing with abandon, and more. The Bible study at the back of the book points them to scripture to gain Biblical insight and direction for each need and role they play. It can be used alone or in a group. Order your book or kindle version today! ORDER HERE
Empowered Women of Social Media
Dena’s powerful story is found in Empowered Women of Social Media. In celebration of International Women’s Day, Empowered Women of Social Media: Finding Global Unity in Social Communities is a book featuring women from all over the world. Each story is written to inspire you the reader, and through our process we formed a unique sisterhood. Social Communities such as Facebook, provide women a platform for which to enhance and raise their voice. Global unity is a topic which is very dear to the hearts of each writer in this anthology. Today more than ever, the world is embracing women as change makers, life seamstresses and innovators of positive change. ORDER HERE
The September 11 Photo Project
Dena helped to lead this project become a reality and became the Media & Tour Director in NYC in 2001. The Project was made into a book titled “The September 11 Photo Project”, published by Regan Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers in May of 2002. It has sold over 60,000 copies and the book reached number one in Amazon.com rankings in the month after its release and stayed in the Top 10 for a week. It also appeared on the extended NY Times Best Seller List. All the proceeds from the book went to the New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation, a not-for-profit that supports research, prevention, education, and the proper treatment of burns. Over twenty thousand dollars were raised on behalf of the Foundation through both direct and indirect efforts.
A few of Dena’s awards include:
- GWEN Luminary Award for Entrepreneurship 2019
- Business Journal Phoenix Award 1st place, 2017 (for her nonprofit Girls Rule Foundation)
- Athena Awards Nominee, 2016, 2018 & 2019
- MASK Unity Award, Honoree, 2015
- ewomen Network, Nonprofit of the year, 2015
- MASK Unity Award, Top 15 finalist, 2014
- Woman of the Year, NBAZ Top 3 Finalist 2013
- Best Of, Winner, Phoenix Magazine 2010
- Mompreneur of the Year, Top 10 Finalist 2010
- Spirit of Enterprise top 5 Semi-Finalist, 2009
- #1 Event of the Year winner, AzTec Awards 2008
- Platinum Awards Winner, Arizona Foothills Magazine 2008
- Athena Powerlink Nominee & Winner, 2008
- Woman of The Year/January winner, Clear Channel Radio 2007
- Harvard Business School, Entrepreneur of the year finals 2000
- NYC Chancellor’s Office, Creative Service Award Winner 2000
Dena is a member of: The International Coach Federation
eWomen Network Platinum
Arizona Small Business Association.