Women Speakers Are Powerful…They Connect Directly With The Heart!
Dena Patton is a powerful speaker and greatness expert.
She has been an award-winning entrepreneur for 20 years and is the creator of many successful programs. She is the best selling author of The Greatness Game: How to live, love and lead like you mean it.
Over the last nine years she has focused on moving her audience forward with four main topics to choose from: entrepreneurship & marketing, igniting greatness, empowerment of women, and faith.
Review her topics below to see if Dena is a fit for your event and use the speaker request form below.
Dena’s Most Popular Speaking Titles:
Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing possible titles:
- Greatness Marketing Academy: Dena’s 7 Crucial Elements to a Powerful Marketing & Sales Formula
- Marketing that Sells: Three Keys to Gain Confidence, Move Customers to Action, and Sell With Authenticity
- Becoming a Greatness CEO: How to Create a Successful Company With Purpose, Values & Vision
- Grit & Greatness: Building a Successful Company With No Apology
- Women, Money & Greatness: How To Stop Playing Small With Your Money & Leadership
Greatness & Leadership possible titles:
- The Greatness Team: How to Lead Like You Mean It
- Igniting Greatness: 5 Simple Steps to Become The Best Version of YOU!
- The Greatness Game: How to Live, Love & Lead Like You Mean It
- Play to Win: 5 Steps To Win The Leadership Game That No One Else Is Doing
- You Are Always Winning The Game You Are Playing: 3 Steps To Greatness
Faith-Based or Charity possible titles:
- Be The Change: Create Your Cause Marketing or Philanthropy Program in your business
- Stop. Pray. Listen: The 3 Keys To Fulfilling God’s Plan & Calling In Your Life
- Brilliant, Beautiful & Bold Girls: 5 Lessons to Own Your Worth & Your Big Dreams
Download Dena’s Speaker One Sheet
To book Dena or to inquire if she is available for
your event please fill out the form to the left.
Event Planners Have Hired Dena To Speak For:
- GCU Arena – Speak Up Conference 2019, Feature Speaker
- Women, Money & Greatness, 2019, Keynote speaker
- Women Who Swim With Sharks, 2019, emcee/moderator
- Women’s Council of Realtors State Conference, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Money Month Arizona Launch Event, 2018, emcee
- ewomen Network L.A. Business Luncheon, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Meeting Planners International State Conference, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Ignite Night Women’s Summit, 2018, Keynote speaker
- Women Investing in Women’s State of Women Conference L.A., 2017 Emcee
- Origami Owl Annual Convention, 2018, Break out Speaker
- Women’s Success Business Resource Group, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Speak Up Stand Up Summit, 2018, Featured Speaker
- Women’s Council of Realtors Phoenix Summit, 2017, Featured Speaker
- Take The Lead: 50 Women Can, 2017 Leadership Panelist
- NAWBO Phoenix Chapter, 2017 Keynote Speaker
- The Women Powered Up Conference, 2017 Featured Speaker
- 5th Annual Shine Brightly Summit, 2017 Keynote Speaker
- National Charity League, 2017 Keynote Speaker
- AZ Women’s Summit, 2017 Featured speaker
- Unstoppable Confidence Conference, 2017 breakout speaker
- The Phoenix HIVE Entrepreneur Program, 2017 Featured Speaker
- International Women’s Summit, 2017 Panel speaker
- MOPS kick off Breakfast, 2017 Featured Speaker
- Lake Havasu Women’s Conference – Up With Women, Speaker Keynote Speaker
- Spear Dental Education, 2016 Keynote Speaker
- Ahwatukee Chamber Women’s Luncheon, Keynote Speaker
- Arizona Dental Association, Keynote Speaker
- The Shine Brightly Conference, Keynote Speaker
- Kim Flynn Webinar Training, Featured Speaker, Greatness Marketing Academy
- NEAT Method employee Summit, Featured Speaker
- Ahwatukee Chamber of Commerce, 2016 women’s luncheon, Featured Speaker
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2015 Inaugural Meeting, Featured Speaker
- NAWBO Sedona, AZ 2014 Keynote Speaker
- Success Summit L.A., CA, 2014, Featured Speaker
- eWomen Network, Keynote Speaker
- Stronger Than You Think Conference, Christian Featured Speaker
- Networking Phoenix, 2014 Success University Speaker & Facilitator
- eWomen Network Cincinnati, Keynote Speaker
- Arizona Women’s Million Dollar Club Keynote Speaker 2012, 2013
- Platform Scottsdale, Keynote Speaker 2014
- The National Association of MBA Women, break out speaker 2014
- Women’s Entrepreneur Bootcamp Conference, break out speaker 2014
- American Express Women’s Club, Keynote Speaker
- AZ Parks & Recreation Association 60th Conference, Keynote Speaker
- The Inspire Women’s Expo, break out speaker
- The IWIRC National Conference, keynote speaker
- Casa’s Scottsdale Women’s Faith Conference, break out speaker
- Central Arizona College Staff Development Day, keynote speaker
- eWomen Network Phoenix 2013, keynote speaker
- Laura Gisborne’s P3 Conference 2012 & 2013 keynote speaker
- Love Strong Women’s Christian Conference, keynote speaker
- Mingus Girls Juvenile Hall, keynote speaker/workshop
- National Association of Women Business Owners Conference speaker
- Perryville Women’s Prison, 2013 Keynote speaker
- Phoenix Mover & Shaker Awards – Arizona Foothills Magazine, Keynote Speaker
- Platform Scottsdale Keynote Speaker
- SCORE Arizona “Women Rock” Conference, Keynote Speaker
- Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce Inspire Women’s Luncheon, Keynote Speaker
- State Farm – Women’s Marketing Division, Keynote Speaker
- Surprise Chamber of Commerce Annual Women’s Luncheon Keynote Speaker
- The Summer Spaaah Series break out speaker
- Woman to Woman Christian Conference Keynote Speaker
- Women of Today & Tomorrow Christian Conference Keynote Speaker
Looking for the perfect keynote, break-out speaker or
general session women’s speaker?
Dena would love to speak to your group, retreat, conference or meeting.
Contact us with your questions Admin@Denapatton.com
(Available Nationwide; based in Phoenix, Arizona)
Gina’s Team was delighted to invite Dena Patton share her story with the women at Perryville Prison and the girls at Mingus Mountain Academy where we have had on-going programs for several years. Dena’s strong message of advice is perfect for those who need guidance and inspiration. It is obvious that she cares about her audiences and wants them to realize and achieve their dreams. We need more people like Dena who seek to change the world beginning with our teenagers.
If you are looking for a public speaker that motivates, empowers or educates, Dena is brilliant. Call her. You won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for producing such inspirational breakout sessions. It was perfect!
Thank you Dena for being a speaker at our 2019 conference. You were amazing.
I should be thanking you. You were amazing and we have received the best feedback on your talk. It really motivated people. I wish we had more time but we’ll just have to a larger event and have you come back and do you whole show.
I had the amazing opportunity to hear Dena Patton speak and share her heart at our New Beginnings conference where she was our Keynote speaker. It was abundantly clear within the first ten minutes of her sharing that Dena has a heart for people and for using her life experiences to inspire and encourage others. With “real life” examples of struggle, perseverance, and positive life change, she was able to make an incredible impact on the women at our event. Dena has a gift and is using it to change lives.
We are still getting kudos for the women’s conference. You were the very best center piece with your keynote and your story was exactly the message for the event. What a wonderful connection we made with you.
Dena Patton is a wonderful speaker who motivates and inspires audiences with her content rich presentations combined with wonderful charisma and energy. We have invited her to speak at our P3 Conference for three years in a row and each time she brings new perspectives and tools. She is truly one of our audience’s favorites.
Dena Patton speaks with such authenticity. Delivering her lessons thru heartfelt stories mixed with humor and wit. She has great presence on and offstage she speaks to your heart stretches your mind and provides practical solutions that you can take home to immediately implement. Whether inspiration or educational Dena Patton is a great addition to any stage.