Dena Patton is a powerful speaker, trainer & emcee.
As a Keynote and break-out speaker, Dena is an expert on human potential and greatness mindset and as we know, all great results start with a great mindset. She speaks from large arenas to media outlets to global summits to private retreats to business conferences.
MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND A POSITIVE MINDSET ARE the most important and fundamental skill sets for success no matter what industry or sector you are in. Dena has inspired over 150 audiences around the globe with her teachings, true authenticity and compelling storytelling. This is not a fluffy speech that your audience will forget this speech will be inspirational, empowering and life-changing.
Gift your audience with a compelling speaker and trainer that will move your audience from living from their ‘smallness mindset’ to living from their ‘greatness mindset’. Building a positive mindset and being mentally tough is the one thing that can change everything.
She brings passion and expertise to the stage every single time that she is with an audience. She will work with your message/group/brand/vision to customize a powerful speech with inspiring stories and proven methods for transforming your audience’s mindset to be more positive, resilient and productive!
So whether your conference is for entrepreneurs, employees, teachers, nurses, lawyers, moms or tech executives look no further for your speaker. Dena has won 9 business awards, and in 2018 her book, The Greatness Game became a #1 Amazon best-seller, and she will bring her experience to you.
Dena has been coaching leaders and business owners for the last 20+ years in 3 pillars of business –
mindset is one of those areas. Below you will see her additional leadership and
entrepreneurship speaking topics about building a purposeful and profitable business.
Sample titles are below – and you can download her speaker one sheet above.
If you want to add a special touch to your event, The Greatness Game is Dena’s inspirational book that is also available for your team/audience at a bulk discount if that is of interest to your event. 2018 Amazon #1 Best Seller, The Greatness Game, Inspired Ways to Live, Love and Lead Like You Mean It.
Emcee in Residence or Emcee Services:
Do you need to add more energy and more greatness to your event/s. Hire Dena as your emcee or emcee in residence. She will be your brand advocate, and be the high energy and consistency you need at your conference or event. A few Emcee events:
- Money Month Arizona Launch Event, Emcee
- Women Who Swim With Sharks, Emcee/moderator
- Women Investing in Women’s State of Women Conference L.A., Emcee
If you are looking for a memorable speaker, trainer or emcee who is great to work with, and brings greatness and high energy to your event then use the form below to inquire with Dena.
Inquire if Dena is available for your event – use the form to the left.
DENA’S MOST POPULAR SPEECH TITLES:
- Mastering Your Greatness Mindset: 3 Steps To Transform Your Mindset, Build Courage and Play Bigger
- The Greatness Game: 3 Steps to Mental Toughness & Positive Mindset To Achieve Any Goal
- How Leaders Can Stop The Burnout: Slay the Invisible Enemies That Lead You to Compromise Your Happiness and Profits
Small Business Sales & Marketing titles:
- Why You’re Attracting Nightmare Clients: The 4 Forgotten Steps to Attracting Amazing Clients that Fulfill Your Vision & Make Business Fun Again
- Women, Money & Greatness: How To Stop Playing Small With Your Money & Sales
- Why Sales & Marketing Feel So Exhausting: 3 Ways to Gain Clarity & Make Sales Fun Again
- Good to Great Communication: 4 Things That Will Change Your Communication Game Forever
- Leading Your Career & Life With Purpose: 3 Ways To Change The Game From Good To Great
- Rock Your Self-Care: A 3-Step Plan That Will Elevate Your Leadership & Your Life
- How to Turn the Tables & Lead a Truly GREAT Client Experience: The 3 Keys to Turning Client Frustration and Confusion into Raving Fans
- CEO Secrets: The Two Things That Solve the People, Scaling, and Revenue Issues That Frustrate Even the Most Brilliant Leaders
Event Planners Have Hired Dena To Speak For:
- International Association of Government Officials Conference, Keynote & Breakout speaker 2023
- Visit Phoenix employee retreat, 2022, Keynote speaker & facilitator
- JW Cole Annual Conference, 2022, Keynote speaker
- Rotary Utah Regional Conference, 2022, Keynote Speaker
- Phoenix Business Radio, 2022, feature interview
- PETS Southwest Conference, 2022, Keynote Speaker
- Ewomen Colorado, 2022, Keynote Speaker
- Rotary International Conference Tucson, 2021, Panelist
- National Association of Remodelers National Conference Florida, 2020, Keynote Speaker
- Scottsdale Association of Realtors, 2020, Keynote speaker
- First American Title Training Day, 2020, Keynote Speaker
- National Association of Remodelers Phoenix, 2020, Keynote Speaker
- Athena International How Women Lead 2019, Breakout Speaker
- GCU Arena – Speak Up Conference 2019, Feature Speaker
- Women, Money & Greatness, 2019, Keynote speaker
- Women Who Swim With Sharks, 2019, emcee/moderator
- Women’s Council of Realtors State Conference, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Money Month Arizona Launch Event, 2018, emcee
- ewomen Network L.A. Business Luncheon, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Meeting Planners International State Conference, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Ignite Night Women’s Summit, 2018, Keynote speaker
- Women Investing in Women’s State of Women Conference L.A., 2017 Emcee
- Origami Owl Annual Convention, 2018, Break out Speaker
- Women’s Success Business Resource Group, 2018, Keynote Speaker
- Speak Up Stand Up Summit, 2018, Featured Speaker
- Women’s Council of Realtors Phoenix Summit, 2017, Featured Speaker
- Take The Lead: 50 Women Can, 2017 Leadership Panelist
- NAWBO Phoenix Chapter, 2017 Keynote Speaker
- The Women Powered Up Conference, 2017 Featured Speaker
- 5th Annual Shine Brightly Summit, 2017 Keynote Speaker
- National Charity League, 2017 Keynote Speaker
- AZ Women’s Summit, 2017 Featured speaker
- Unstoppable Confidence Conference, 2017 breakout speaker
- The Phoenix HIVE Entrepreneur Program, 2017 Featured Speaker
- International Women’s Summit, 2017 Panel speaker
- The Spear Dental Education, 2016 Keynote Speaker
- Lake Havasu Women’s Conference – Up With Women, Speaker Keynote Speaker
- Ahwatukee Chamber Women’s Luncheon, Keynote Speaker
- Arizona Dental Association, Keynote Speaker
- The Shine Brightly Conference, Keynote Speaker
- Kim Flynn Webinar Training, Featured Speaker, Greatness Marketing Academy
- NEAT Method employee Summit, Featured Speaker
- MOPS kick off Breakfast, 2017 Featured Speaker
- Ahwatukee Chamber of Commerce, 2016 women’s luncheon, Featured Speaker
- Women’s Council of Realtors 2015 Inaugural Meeting, Featured Speaker
- NAWBO Sedona, AZ 2014 Keynote Speaker
- Success Summit L.A., CA, 2014, Featured Speaker
- eWomen Network, Keynote Speaker
- Stronger Than You Think Conference, Christian Featured Speaker
- Networking Phoenix, 2014 Success University Speaker & Facilitator
- eWomen Network Cincinnati, Keynote Speaker
- Arizona Women’s Million Dollar Club Keynote Speaker 2012, 2013
- Platform Scottsdale, Keynote Speaker 2014
- The National Association of MBA Women, break out speaker 2014
- Women’s Entrepreneur Bootcamp Conference, break out speaker 2014
- American Express Women’s Club, Keynote Speaker
- AZ Parks & Recreation Association 60th Conference, Keynote Speaker
- The Inspire Women’s Expo, break out speaker
- The IWIRC National Conference, keynote speaker
- Casa’s Scottsdale Women’s Faith Conference, break out speaker
- Central Arizona College Staff Development Day, keynote speaker
- eWomen Network Phoenix 2013, keynote speaker
- Laura Gisborne’s P3 Conference 2012 & 2013 keynote speaker
- Love Strong Women’s Christian Conference, keynote speaker
- Mingus Girls Juvenile Hall, keynote speaker/workshop
- National Association of Women Business Owners Conference speaker
- Perryville Women’s Prison, 2013 Keynote speaker
- Phoenix Mover & Shaker Awards – Arizona Foothills Magazine, Keynote Speaker
- Platform Scottsdale Keynote Speaker
- SCORE Arizona “Women Rock” Conference, Keynote Speaker
- Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce Inspire Women’s Luncheon, Keynote Speaker
- State Farm – Women’s Marketing Division, Keynote Speaker
- Surprise Chamber of Commerce Annual Women’s Luncheon Keynote Speaker
- The Summer Spaaah Series break out speaker
- Woman to Woman Christian Conference Keynote Speaker
- Women of Today & Tomorrow Christian Conference Keynote Speaker
Looking for the perfect keynote, break-out speaker or
general session speaker?
Dena would love to speak to your group, retreat, conference or meeting.
Fill out the form above or call 602-327-2619
(Available Nationwide & Gloabaly; based in Phoenix, Arizona)
Dena Patton is a wonderful speaker who motivates and inspires audiences with her content rich presentations combined with wonderful charisma and energy. We have invited her to speak at our P3 Conference for three years in a row and each time she brings new perspectives and tools. She is truly one of our audience’s favorites.
If you are looking for a public speaker that motivates, empowers or educates, Dena is brilliant. Call her. You won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for producing such inspirational breakout sessions. It was perfect!
Thank you Dena for being a speaker at our 2019 conference. You were amazing.
I should be thanking you. You were amazing and we have received the best feedback on your talk. It really motivated people. I wish we had more time but we’ll just have to a larger event and have you come back and do you whole show.
I had the amazing opportunity to hear Dena Patton speak and share her heart at our New Beginnings conference where she was our Keynote speaker. It was abundantly clear within the first ten minutes of her sharing that Dena has a heart for people and for using her life experiences to inspire and encourage others. With “real life” examples of struggle, perseverance, and positive life change, she was able to make an incredible impact on the women at our event. Dena has a gift and is using it to change lives.
We are still getting kudos for the women’s conference. You were the very best center piece with your keynote and your story was exactly the message for the event. What a wonderful connection we made with you.
Gina’s Team was delighted to invite Dena Patton share her story with the women at Perryville Prison and the girls at Mingus Mountain Academy where we have had on-going programs for several years. Dena’s strong message of advice is perfect for those who need guidance and inspiration. It is obvious that she cares about her audiences and wants them to realize and achieve their dreams. We need more people like Dena who seek to change the world.