This November will be my 14 year anniversary of coaching women entrepreneurs and the list below is the ‘short list’ of what I have learned about creating great businesses…
I know for sure that when we get clear in our greatness and own it – our life changes. Our greatness is the thing that makes us, and our business, unique. When we use our business (or any career) as a ‘delivery system’ to let that greatness shine and make a difference for others that is when we are living ON purpose. If I had to sum up the core teachings of my coaching to all entrepreneurs out there….I could do it in these 12 lessons below. I hope you enjoy them:
12 Ways to Build a Great Business (and it will bring your revenue and greatness to the next level):
By Dena Patton
1. I know my target market, how and why they buy, and where to find them!
2. I know the solution I am – (people buy solutions)!
3. I am clear how to authentically sell my products/services and own the financial responsibility of owning a thriving business!
4. I am clear in my value and how to price my items – no playing in my smallness!
5. I have a marketing plan that I plan and I work daily!
6. I have my internal systems in place and I work my systems- create a well-oiled machine!
7. I have a great brand promise that is alive in my customer service and throughout my company!
8. I stick to income generating activities – because I’m not building a hobby I’m building a revenue generating business so I do well, so I can do good.
9. I have clear boundaries (and delegate well) so my business will not take over me!
10. I know my landing language and how to speak about my value and solutions such that people get it and love buying from me!
11. I take care of myself; mind, body and spirit. No excuses. my business (life) mirrors me so this is nonnegotiable! Greatness training everyday! To go to the next level I MUST go to the next level first in my greatness and in my mindset!
12. I manage my word, my time and my money with integrity and I don’t let smallness attack me or get me tangled in confusion, procrastination or distraction!
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW THIS POST INSPIRED YOU PLEASE COMMENT BELOW…Dena’s passion is to help women entrepreneurs structure, market and lead their business to the next level of greatness and revenue. Let’s start today.
- Connect with me on Facebook here for her daily inspirations.
- 8 crucial questions to plan your business growth click here.
- Enjoy Dena’s free Gratitude Journal and more free downloads here.
- Want to work with me? Book a free 30 minute session on this subject to see if we are a fit – schedule here.