Wearing ten hats as an entrepreneur is not new, but the key is to do it with grace and greatness! Most women have multiple projects or businesses and today’s blog is about the little promises to my well-being that helped my business grow and at the same time achieve peace. It’s a challenge being a wife, mom and CEO but the more I know my limits the more focused, impactful and successful I am. I don’t subscribe to ‘more hats are better’ or ‘the busier I am the better’…I subscribe to the “Know my limits in my 3 top roles (wife, mother, CEO) and be the best version of myself while doing them”. I came up with 2 simple promises that keep me focused on my greatness:
1. I promise to keep my well-being a priority, my connection to family consistent, my faith strong and my business on track.
2. I promise that any time that I have to decide about a new project, promotion, partner, division, or idea at work I ask myself these four questions:
-Does it align with my mission and long term goal?
-Do we have capacity to handle it (personally and professionally)?
-Do we KNOW what the SPECIFIC ROI will be (i.e. money? PR? Good will? Impact? Team/collaboration w/ an affiliate? Build relationships)?
-Is it aligned to my higher calling/spirit?
What are your promises and the boundaries that will help make balance happen for you? Your business/career is there as a platform to share your talents and gifts with the world, but not to consume you.
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW THIS POST INSPIRED YOU PLEASE COMMENT BELOW…
Need help staying in your greatness everyday?
Check out my new book The Greatness Game here.
Dena’s passion is to help women entrepreneurs structure, market and lead their business to the next level of greatness and revenue. Let’s start today.
- Connect with me on Facebook here for her daily inspirations.
- 8 crucial questions to plan your business growth click here.
- Enjoy Dena’s free Gratitude Journal and more free downloads here.
- Want to work with me? Book a free 30 minute session on this subject to see if we are a fit – schedule here.