Today’s Morning Motivation: Day 5 Become Stronger in Mind/body/spirit
Monday you got clarity on your goals, Tuesday you crushed distraction, Wednesday you learned that smallness/fear stops us and how to overcome it to become triggerless, and yesterday you took your dream to a new level! Today we are talking about the most important piece of your life, career and dreams: YOU!
Step 1. Embrace and understand that you are the most important part of your dreams and success. Your mind, body and spirit is an essential part of success, just ask the people who have ‘had success’, but lost their health, marriage or sanity over it.
Step 2. Fall in love with taking care of yourself. The act of taking care of yourself takes self-discipline and love, which most of us struggle with. The more you give yourself permission to have self-discipline and love towards yourself the more you win in building a healthy mind, body and spirit. Plus, if you have kids you are the role model in their lives and they watch how you treat yourself and will model the same behavior.
3. Success is scheduled. So are the things that help your mind, body and spirit win. I have to schedule workouts, I have to schedule church/bible studies, I have to schedule prayer/quiet time, I have to schedule play time. Schedule the things that will help your mind, body and spirit be fulfilled and operate at it’s greatness. This is a game-changer when you are trying to achieve big dreams and goals. Schedule those things in your week and schedule AROUND THEM. Start today with one baby step that will improve your mind, body or spirit, because it will make a huge difference in your focus, commitment, clarity and motivation in your work and dreams!
More articles on this subject are found in my blog Igniting Greatness here: https://denapatton.com/definition-of-greatness/
Please feel free to post comments, questions and insights!
Thank you for following this 5 Day Series to help you get you CLEAR, and GROUNDED in your dreams and goals for 2016. I hope it helped you get your focus back, get your grip back and get your greatness back so that your dreams and goals become a reality.
Need help staying in your greatness everyday?
Check out my new book The Greatness Game here.
Dena’s passion is to help women entrepreneurs structure, market and lead their business to the next level of greatness and revenue. Let’s start today.
- Connect with me on Facebook here for her daily inspirations.
- 8 crucial questions to plan your business growth click here.
- Enjoy Dena’s free Gratitude Journal and more free downloads here.
- Want to work with me? Book a free 30 minute session on this subject to see if we are a fit – schedule here.